Opportunities abound when you join the award winning team at S. T. Wooten Corporation. We treat you like family – it’s even part of our mission statement. Offering competitive wages and benefits, S.T. Wooten Corporation provides a great work environment, an emphasis on continuous training and opportunity for advancement. S.T. Wooten Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (see full policy below).
See current job postings.
- Valid picture ID
- Clean drug/alcohol test
- Valid Social Security Number
- Physical abilities evaluation
- Background check
Additional licenses (such as CDL driver’s license) or certifications may be required depending on position.
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your resume attached. We will contact you with any questions or available positions.
With increasing technical demands in the industry, S.T. Wooten Corporation has responded by investing in technology and training. We hire and train the best, so if you’re interested in working in a family environment with great benefits, please contact us today.
Our benefits include:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance/wellness incentive
- Dental insurance
- 401K (Roth and traditional) with employer matching program
- Paid short-term disability
- Long-term disability available for purchase
- Paid life insurance for health plan participants
- Supplemental life insurance available for purchase
- Continuous service recognition program
- Safety rewards
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of S.T. Wooten Corporation that an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, or status as an Armed Forces reservist or veteran will not be considered in any personnel or management decision.